Sunday, March 1, 2020

PixelScrapper March Blog Train

It's a new month, and that means a new blog train!

For March, the theme chosen was "My Tribe" with a soft palette heavy in cool colors. The theme is meant to evoke unity, friendship, family, and connections, so I decided I would go with my "family of choice," my close friends.

This one was trickier for me, not because the theme was difficult, but because I had a rough month with inspiration hiding and leaving me with an artist's block. I managed to power through at the last minute, though, and put this mini kit together for you. Like my other mini kits, I may expand on this one in the future to assemble something larger. In the meantime, enjoy!

Link expired. Check my Etsy for the kit later!

When you're done, head over to PixelScrapper to pick up the rest of the blog train contributions.

Stay tuned to this blog for updates on where you can get past blog train mini kits you may have missed.

6 comments: