Wednesday, April 1, 2020

PixelScrapper April Blog Train ... not a Fools post ;)

Happy April, everyone! March got rather crazy there, and it's not showing signs of slowing down at the moment, so first and foremost, everyone stay safe and stay healthy, and please WASH YOUR HANDS!

Before we get to the blog train entry, I want to apologize for any slowness on my end getting my past blog train kits up for purchase. We've had an adjustment period here getting the kids setup with their online classes and dealing with other stresses in our lives. Rest assured I'm still working on putting the kits up on my Etsy shop, where you will be able to purchase ones you've missed (every dollar helps). I'll be posting here as those go up, so you know which ones will be available and when.

On to the blog train, and I hope it helps cheer you up. The theme this month is "Around the World." True, it's a bit difficult to do an in-person world tour right now, but maybe you've got photos from past trips you want to scrap. Maybe this train will give you some ideas for upcoming trips. Who knows. :)

I had fun with this one. So many ideas. I know when I suggested the palette I was intending to play with some fun contrast between the blues and orange/golds included, though ultimately my mini took a lean toward the browner shades. I still love it. I really wanted to do something with vintage travel posters, which resulted in me learning different ways to force an image to a specific palette with varying results. I'm happy with the end product, though, and want to play with this one more in the future.


Link expired.

When you're done, head over to PixelScrapper to find the rest of the blog train. There are a lot of fun vintage-feel kits mixed in with everything, if that's your jam.

Hope you have a good month, and hang in there!

22 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, your kit is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many goodies in your contribution, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these stamps! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this...stay safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful kit, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with the color scheme! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You gals really outdid yourself this month! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Большое спасибо за чудесный набор!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's an awesome kit. TY so much. It is actually very timely as our whole world is affected by COVID.
    Blessed Be. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful kit! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful kit Amanda! Thank you so much! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful kit -- I love all the stamps & other elements, & the papers, too! Thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete